Nancy Glaze - Class of 1959
Nancy Culver Glaze graduated in the class of 1959. Immediately following graduation she worked at Drake Hospital. In 1960 she began her employment at Bethesda Hospital in the PACU for five years followed by five years in Labor and Delivery.
In 1971 she transferred to Bethesda North which had opened its doors in 1970. While there, she was employed for 16 years in the PACU followed by 16 years in the Ambulatory Surgery Center, being part of its original staff. Even though this was an enjoyable place to work she gave it up for retirement in April 2003 thus completing 45 years of being affiliated with Bethesda.